The Kopernik International strategy may be offered by Kopernik in various investment vehicles, including separate accounts and a publicly offered fund. More information is available upon request.
Kopernik’s investment philosophy is centered on the belief that market inefficiencies present numerous opportunities to identify quality businesses at attractive prices. The Firm utilizes bottom-up fundamental analysis to gain a thorough, forward-looking understanding of a company's business and valuation.
The International strategy invests primarily in equity securities of companies in any country, market, and sector/industry, generally across the mid to large market capitalization range.
International Strategy Guideline Maximums (at purchase):
- Issuer weight - 5%
- Industry weights - 25%
- Sector weights - 30%
- Country weights - 35% (except U.S.1)
- Emerging Markets - 50% (including Frontier2)
- Generally, no investment in issuers with market capitalization below $2 billion, as measured at time of purchase
- 1The strategy may invest up to 15% in U.S. domiciled businesses that have significant business activities outside the United States, as determined by Kopernik.
- 2Kopernik defines Emerging Markets to include all markets that may not be classified as Developed by MSCI.